The highest paid actors record for the year 2010 was recently published by Forbes. Though male actors mostly dominated the listing but there have been quite a few female actors too. The best 5 female stars as per the Forbes list are:
1. Oprah Winfrey: American television host, actress, producer, and philanthropist Oprah Winfrey is the highest paid female celebrity yet. She was the highest paid actress including both female and male with a huge pay of $290M as per Forbes. On the other hand, the 57 year-old Oprah dropped her top place from the “Powerful Celebrities List” to pop sensation Lady Gaga. Oprah’s net worth as of March 2011 is supposed to be 2.7 billion and she’s ranked 420 on the world’s richest list and 135th richest in the United States. Oprah Winfrey is famous for “The Oprah Winfrey Show” which has become the highest-rated program of its type in history and has been nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2011. Her rise from abject poverty to the richest African American has touched the hearts of countless Americans and people around the world. She was not just a celebrity but a means of life based on many and it wasn’t a surprised that Barack Obama, by one estimate, is thought to have obtained more than a million votes from the close 2008 Democratic main race because of Oprah’s support. You can also check Chris Brown Net Worth 2018
2. Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga is next highest paid female actress with a pay of $90 M in 2010. Although she ranks behind Oprah in Money position and TV/Radio status but she tops the star list in new age media rankings such as web rank and social rank. Lady Gaga also ranked no.2 in press position and she has replaced talk-show queen Oprah Winfrey as the most powerful celebrity in this year’s Forbes list. The 25 year old was also included in a lot of controversies in the previous year also which appears to have worked in her favor and increased her fame even further.
3. Bethenny Frankel: The next female actress in the highest paid list is the American natural foods chef, television personality and author Bethenny Frankel. She gets her entrance into the list this season with a bang because she is ranked as the 3rd wealthiest female celebrity according to Forbes with a pay of $55 M in the last year. She may not as large as Oprah or even Lady Gaga or even Gisele in relation to overall popularity but nonetheless she has manages her money rank is comparable to many leading celebrities. She is rising both concerning popularity in addition to earning and in April 2011, Frankel sold her Skinnygirl cocktail line to Fortune Brands’ Beam Global for an estimated $120 million. On June 10, 2010, her series “Bethenny Ever After…” became the highest rated series premiere in the Bravo system’s background.
4. Gisele Bündchen: Gisele Bündchen is the fourth highest paid female celebrity and it isn’t at all surprising as she has become the highest-paid version on the planet since 2004. According to Forbes, the 30 year old Brazilian supermodel earned $45 million in the last year though modeling and merchandise endorsements.Her earnings climbed $20 million on the previous year and based on a April 2011 report Proctor & Gamble’s Pantene shampoo sales exploded 40 percent in Latin America after Bündchen started endorsing it.
5. Ellen DeGeneres: American stand-up comedienne, television host and actress Ellen DeGeneres is the fourth highest paid female celebrity as per Forbes. The 53 year old chat show host is famous for “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and has also earned $45 million in the previous year according to Forbes.
It might be a large surprising that not one of the top Hollywood actresses make it to the top 5 highest paid female star list. It is quite notable that most of female celebrities in the above listing have built a type of brand around themselves leading to greater earnings and popularity compared to Hollywood actresses who are lagging behind in that area.